Author Topic: Jv Alone  (Read 11650 times)

Romi

• Lord
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dooc-clan.de
Jv Alone
« on: 24.02.2011, 02:02:38 »
First pics on the start...

should i write more ? xD

Gauki: he said he will be lovely person and allways look on teams.

she was alone vs 3 other (alone in others) and they not even team just camping and killing when they left spawn.

so mr. best cool provocater started to be rude again. we had some.. ehm war or how i can cay it..maybe logs from 0.30 will tell you more i have no secrets

allways my czech players and others like mr.x also /pm romi I hate alone..

did u make urself question why ? look on him. rulebreaker no teams even instuling rude stupid dumb.

There is no way to give him chance.

He said that shit with my mother on forum, i think and i know lot of you if ur able you should bans idiot like thats atleast on other server he will been banned after one hour not some weeks in. DooC you are just very good patient members atleast gauki is right man, but gauki Alone is not that one that will change !!!!!

after that he reconnect to be not unmuted (i muted him 999999) secs i think its normal if someone act like that and was unmuted and said: u did very bad mistake if u want be dooc member etc so lol, i muted him again.

belive if u let him here around, soon will lot players also me with ninka left server and all for that dumb.

think..u want rude rulebreaker insulting noob haveing troubles in all ways or regular players with no problems allways here ?

its not now about friend or not..look on it with normals eyes.

GAUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
Re: Jv Alone
« Reply #1 on: 24.02.2011, 02:15:59 »
Is the first pic supposed to be below the second to be chronological in time?

Ok, from the pics I really don’t see your problem.
You muted someone without reason.
If you don’t know, "How I met your mother" is a TV series.
And I still don’t freaking get why you’re so pissed from Alone all the time and rage.
From the last screenshots you posted elsewhere, also about alone, I had the same impression.

/e: now read your text.
Eeeh, what?
Where did alone write on the forums, about your mother?

Romi

• Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24.02.2011, 02:22:48 »
Reason was how i met your mother and I think and I know it was reason about mother and not abour serial! I dont need other screenshots!

Ask Gauki, Ask heinrich, Ask mr.X ask azarius, no one will tell you he is nice boys!

he got allready 1000 chances and he is still rude, rulebreaker and insulting others.

Belive i am not only pissed of him :)

I dont said he wrote it on forum(yes i said from nervs page) all @ server just allways if u are pissed u dont write correct at all.

@e.:

there was/is allready lot arguments on him and you gonna make him cover?

look his SS on xfire (aloneinworld) from time he was in ETc| clan. all just insulting him and all because he is asslicker and stupid - stupid is reason why all in screenshot call him little motherfucker and so. I dont said he is motherfucker i just tell whats in screenshots.

azarius:

@ jan : Yes he win this award.
I think Joergen had banned him for this multiple reason in the past... Yesterday a player called ***Pablo***, i was connect since 2 min and he ask me if i am an admin, i say a moderator only, and tell very very very bad things about this player ...

F****rs award : JV...
« Last Edit: 24.02.2011, 02:40:31 by Romi »

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: 24.02.2011, 02:44:16 »
Reason was how i met your mother and I think and I know it was reason about mother and not abour serial!
I do not understand what you’re trying to say at all. That sentence doesn’t make sense at all.

I dont need other screenshots!
But me. I was not there, so all I can get un-biased info from is from screenshots.
And you posted screenshots to get your point across, right? So I can imply you posted the screenshots to support your statements, and thus, that those are the worst parts on his part.

Ask Gauki, Ask heinrich, Ask mr.X ask azarius, no one will tell you he is nice boys!
Well, I heard as much. They’ll hopefully write here as well!?
Anyway, that’s not the point here. This thread is supposedly about alones actions today, right?
And for those, I see you misinterpreted his talk. There was nothing rude he said (to you) in those screenshots.

he got allready 1000 chances and he is still rude, rulebreaker and insulting others.
I don’t think it was 1000, but I don’t know. I was never there …

I dont said he wrote it on forum(yes i said from nervs page) all @ server just allways if u are pissed u dont write correct at all.
You said, let me quote: “He said that shit with my mother on forum”. Well, isn’t that just that?
And I don’t get what “nervs page” is or what you mean with it.

And I’m not sure I get that second part right neither.

there was/is allready lot arguments on him and you gonna make him cover?
I’m merely analysing facts. The facts presented here, by you.

look his SS on xfire (aloneinworld) from time he was in ETc| clan. all just insulting him and all because he is asslicker and stupid - stupid is reason why all in screenshot call him little motherfucker and so. I dont said he is motherfucker i just tell whats in screenshots.
We gave him a chance. So shouldn’t we not look back to his old behaviour but only see how he behaves now? (And today, which this thread is about I believe?)

Romi

• Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24.02.2011, 02:57:08 »
About that mother, he dont said it because serial, but because its was way to me think its insult and get me into problems, he is provocater and doing to others bad.

But you, are never on server Kissaki, nothing oppent to you, thats why I tell to see ET logs or ask other like i named tham.

Yes i wrote on forum ( i edited it than - i make fault)

I mean, it looks like you doing from he angel here, like i said nothing opponent to you, you are right man with good opinions and all but u not play on server and dont know about him acting so it looks like he is under your wings.

Yes, screenshots. There was given allready chance to him, and he wont change, its not kind of a guy like that, he is only asslicking when is gauki or so here.

If u you will not make punish yet or somethink and let players like he playing on-soon-dead-et there will be allways only bots.
About today (logs like i wrote up) cant take every min SS its not way to handle him with right way.

Not 10000.. imo warnings and kicks and so are also warnings there is somethink not ok, he get kicked and warned and muted and all atleast 20 times and he wont chance and he know on what position he are.

You other guys are afraid to post about him somethink or what ? :(

« Last Edit: 24.02.2011, 03:02:04 by Romi »

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #5 on: 24.02.2011, 03:15:10 »
How is "how I met your mother" without any other context than tv series (and even without context) insultive?
I really don't get how someone with such admin rights can be so weak to any talking.
And after muting you even slap him and YOU insult HIM!
How can you explain that? How is that ok?

I never said anything that could anyone make into thinking alone is an angel, or that I think he is an angel. (Anyone other than you it seems.)
I merely pointed out that your points are not valid or weak.

you are right man with good opinions
And that is exactly why I will look for reasons and arguments in here, as well as appropriate behaviors and clear statements.
I will not let you rage in here without anyone pointing out your subjective and weak or even invalid points.
I will accept any good reasons you point out. Any definite points, any proof.
But what you provided here is nothing of that.
You provided 2 screenshots where you were both talking about tv series, and you suddenly mute him, then slap and insult him.

There was given allready chance to him, and he wont change, its not kind of a guy like that, he is only asslicking when is gauki or so here.
How can YOU say that? You’re asking about being given a second chance yourself.
And about alone not changing, as I have pointed out I do not see his misbehaviour here today that clear, or proven. I only see him talking with you about TV series.

If you got something else (and something other than things in the past, before we gave him a last chance) point them out.
Which brings us to your next
About today (logs like i wrote up) cant take every min SS its not way to handle him with right way.
Well, was there anything else?
I won’t go through days of logs to find nothing. At least tell us what else there was. You did not until now, so was there nothing else bad today?

Not 10000.. imo warnings and kicks and so are also warnings there is somethink not ok, he get kicked and warned and muted and all atleast 20 times and he wont chance and he know on what position he are.
Exaggerations are not valid in a reason-based discussion. That’s why I wanted to make that clear …

If he gets muted for reasons like I saw now, on your screenshots (the invalid reason), then … well …

Which other users?
Who else is online?
You’ll probably have to wait till tomorrow for someone else to post.

Mr.x

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24.02.2011, 09:25:34 »
hi
forced to actually say that kissaki jv alone speaks quite a lot of crap and usually a private message, and if you kissaki you were there watching at the same time so you understand better

Gauki

• CoLeader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24.02.2011, 14:00:51 »
alone is biggest asshole i ever met .. sry 4 that bad language ... but after alone is on server ... the most ppl left ... 1000 reasons ...
(1. bad lanugae 2. always unfair teams 3. spawnkiller 4. bugplainting 5. dont respect admins )

MAIN PROBLEM: IF I BAN alone ..  he will come back ...he have a tool, that if he get banned ... he reconnect 2 minutes later ... so what i can do !?

Romi

• Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24.02.2011, 15:43:51 »
well all players can simpy remove ban its not that hard but there is somethink like subbans and ip bans also so.

ban him all time you see him, abuse him all time or i dont know, but thats not normal what guy.

And kissaki about that chances, He got chance, me not get chance so its a bit different and mega ot is different chances between us.1 me to be part of that and 2 he how he loosing payers and doing only problem after he got chance.

Absolute

• Viking
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24.02.2011, 15:56:57 »
@kilian

Try to ban by different way? Et ID, nickname ? As like as beer nik ?

@jan

IS there a way to ban him directly on server? I mean, not only ET server, but ban on all are hosted by the server? (ET/forum/website) ?

We must find a way to keep him far away from kieffer ...

Benny
Sex ist ein kampf, liebe ist krieg

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #10 on: 24.02.2011, 16:04:32 »
no

Romi

• Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24.02.2011, 17:09:11 »
it dont work like that, he dont need ba banned on forum he ist active here and so but maybe it will be better also here.

azarius and gauki only way to handle im out its ban all the time abuse all time (put/mute/gib/freeze/disorient)

and by the short time he will sure go away.

Kissaki I hope now you get my point and behav into him :)

@alone: if is way you read it I was never mad on some player like you but you are only one in world that can be like you.

I allready know why its your nickname Alone and (aloneinworld) :)
« Last Edit: 24.02.2011, 17:25:22 by Romi »

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #12 on: 24.02.2011, 19:04:38 »
Kissaki I hope now you get my point and behav into him :)
No, not more than before.

Romi

• Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24.02.2011, 19:59:13 »
You are kind of person that must have true all time ? If you look in facts reasons like was named you must accept my behave to him. Still you are not around server so you really not know about him nowdays. (He insulted pretty much others here and around and I will not let him and just reading it)

I like your opinions, but you cant be like you have all time true. Also leaders making faults...

Its nothing like argument or so but in my view you are allways to hard to understand :x atleast for me - nothing bad to you.

Yes now you will drub me :S I am not really sure about post it...but still...

Absolute

• Viking
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 25.02.2011, 22:43:53 »
About this player... I'm ok for search a solution, harder than in past. He has been warned for comportement...foul language... Rule break... Teams... Jan : Can you start a vote to know who want to ban JV alone? I vote yes...

Romi sorry for late response i'm not at home (and on blackberry :p)

Friendly yours DooC people

Benny

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #15 on: 26.02.2011, 10:29:17 »
We don’t need a vote.
We have this rant thread.
And I do think I know who has a problem with alone from this forum.
And we definitely don’t need a public vote for that. Ppl who can actually abstract from personal opinions to what is right should decide on it after hearing everyones opinions.
And I think Gauki said he will not ban him anyway.

Romi

• Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26.02.2011, 14:12:06 »
You think its only me ? :P

He said he would like but he will unban thamself so there is no way.

I think that can be closed.

Absolute

• Viking
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26.02.2011, 23:17:58 »
ok for abstract personnal opinion, you are right.
Can we let a guy do all he want only because he said " i will remove ban, and reconnect here anyway " :blah: :blah: :blah:  ? I think not.We said here "c'est la porte ouverte à tout sinon". What is the way... I don't know. But we can't let him do what all he want... no?

Ninka

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26.02.2011, 23:54:36 »
Sure not but now i am biggest idiot from that all, lol.

Romi

• Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 27.02.2011, 00:36:10 »
Houps :D

Gauki

• CoLeader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 28.02.2011, 20:05:27 »
now its closed i think ... alone is now lovely, if not ..he get banned ^^ :)