Author Topic: [GUIDE] How to set signature on forums  (Read 6339 times)

[DooC] Murdah

• Lord
    • View Profile
[GUIDE] How to set signature on forums
« on: 01.05.2014, 16:34:48 »
Some of you may not know how to set signature on your profile at forums, wich everyone sees if you post on a thread under your message

- Like this

What you have to do to set signature on your forum profile? Follow these steps!

1. My way how i upload my signatures on forums is to copy forum IMG codes from photobucket! So register first at www.Photobucket.com and Upload your signature there so you can easily just click the Forum IMG code at photobucket and paste it on your forum profile!

2.  You need an signature(small as possible) and and url for it! I use signature size as 500x130 or 500x140

3.  Go to your forum profile

4. Copy Your Signatures URL and Paste it here!  Now you just have to wrote these forum codes between your signature's URL in the same way as the picture -->

5. Go to your photobucket library or some else website image uploading site! Click the wanted sig and you should see at mid corner 

6. Now the final step is to paste the IMG code to your forum profile signature!

Enjoy.  :middlefinger: :middlefinger: :middlefinger:

« Last Edit: 08.05.2014, 17:38:24 by [DooC]Murdah »

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
Re: [GUIDE] How to set signature on forums
« Reply #1 on: 01.05.2014, 21:35:59 »
Uh, that in the last image will not work. Or at least it should not.
The closing square bracket is missing from the opening url tag, and the opening img tag is missing.

[DooC] Murdah

• Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01.05.2014, 22:51:46 »
oh i looked at it :) ill change the pic :) i think it should usually work as an [.IMG][./img] but i got that IMG link from photobucket as i upload my sig's to there and i believe if you upload the signature to some web page like photobucket the URL stands like this one. and maus i think thats selfish to say it like that cuz you arent only one in this world there may be people who doesnt knwo how to do this --->

Photobucket give's this kind of Forum IMG code
[.URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/teukkav97/media/yourpictureurl_zps5407dd16.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/teukkav97/yourpictureurl_zps5407dd16.jpg[./IMG][./URL]
« Last Edit: 01.05.2014, 23:58:13 by [DooC]Murdah »

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: 02.05.2014, 14:03:51 »
Just look at this. We had three posts on topic, and four off-topic thanks to you maus. Guess what is spam now?

Let the mods handle deciding what is spam and what is not. Feel free to report something to a moderator, but don’t just hijack a topic.

$n!p3d

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08.05.2014, 12:40:42 »
Just look at this. We had three posts on topic, and four off-topic thanks to you maus. Guess what is spam now?

Let the mods handle deciding what is spam and what is not. Feel free to report something to a moderator, but don’t just hijack a topic.

Moderated it