Author Topic: Age of Empires II  (Read 6899 times)

$n!p3d

• King
    • View Profile
Age of Empires II
« on: 15.09.2014, 17:47:22 »
Hiya everyone,

I was wondering if anyone played AOE II before or still does. For me it was game i played so much in my childhood, and i still go back to it often because it is so much fun to play.

The reason i ask is as some of you may know it was re-released on steam along with the forgotten expansion:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/221380/

I have to old version but with this it will be much easier to play multiplayer :D

So if others have it to i am tempted to rebuy it off steam.
« Last Edit: 15.09.2014, 18:12:35 by $n!p3d »

krieger1984

• Triple As
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Empires II
« Reply #1 on: 15.09.2014, 18:12:56 »
Yes this is a great game. But the first part was also very good. Have to look where i have this game.

:))

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: 15.09.2014, 20:35:01 »
20 € ? Holy …

Yeah, I played it in my childhood as well, mainly on LANs with friends. :)
Have not for a long time though, and not that interested ATM. Especially if I have to pay for it. :)
Although I don’t really play strategy games any more, I’d prefer different ones.

$n!p3d

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15.09.2014, 22:14:24 »
Yes this is a great game. But the first part was also very good. Have to look where i have this game.

:))

oh yea age of empires 1 is also great! well let me know if you have found it. you can also use gameranger to set up games.

Yea it is pricey for the same game again. thats why i am asking if many play it because then it will be worthwhile

Gauki

• CoLeader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15.09.2014, 23:27:14 »
if i pay the 20€ is there everything included..or does i need the old versions,too ? i played it often in my childhood.. but i lost my old cds :P

if some buy it i will also buy it... but the installation etc. have to be easy.. dont want to spend to much time 4 it ^^

Links ? O.o :middlefinger:

$n!p3d

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16.09.2014, 01:12:21 »
if i pay the 20€ is there everything included..or does i need the old versions,too ? i played it often in my childhood.. but i lost my old cds :P

if some buy it i will also buy it... but the installation etc. have to be easy.. dont want to spend to much time 4 it ^^

Links ? O.o :middlefinger:

only thing you need is steam and it will be a digital copy. so easy download and install.