Author Topic: N!ce...  (Read 8497 times)

N!ce.

• Double As
    • View Profile
N!ce...
« on: 25.09.2014, 14:40:10 »
Hey everyone.. Trying to apply last time... Please all admin to vote.

Ingame name: N!ce

Invited by: LeeVeN

All rules read: Yep.

All rules understood: Yep.

Are you prepared to enter the 4-6 week trial period?: Yep.

Your own notes: Would like to back dooc and all my friends...

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
Re: N!ce...
« Reply #1 on: 25.09.2014, 20:56:01 »
For reference, the last application 05.07.2014: https://dooc-clan.de/forum/index.php?topic=2638.0
My opinion from last time stands https://dooc-clan.de/forum/index.php?topic=2638.0#subject_61024
Because of that reaction alone - “I did not care for your vote” - it’s a definite no for me.
That just shows the disrespect for others.

Maturing and developing respect for others needs more than a month. Anything below a year will be a definite no by me.

$n!p3d

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25.09.2014, 21:17:05 »
For reference, the last application 05.07.2014: https://dooc-clan.de/forum/index.php?topic=2638.0
My opinion from last time stands https://dooc-clan.de/forum/index.php?topic=2638.0#subject_61024
Because of that reaction alone - “I did not care for your vote” - it’s a definite no for me.
That just shows the disrespect for others.

Maturing and developing respect for others needs more than a month. Anything below a year will be a definite no by me.

i am not sure how much it has improved....

N!ce.

• Double As
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25.09.2014, 21:50:00 »
Waiting votes,Yes Or no.

$n!p3d

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25.09.2014, 23:11:45 »
Waiting votes,Yes Or no.

this shows its pretty nicely. plus i already removed one of your responses on another post as it was unrelated and just linked here so...

krieger1984

• Triple As
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25.09.2014, 23:58:36 »
Hi Guys,

i cant say anything bad about him. When i was in game with him he played fair and helped other players. I see that he wants to come back to the clan as soon as he can. Yes i have read the topcis and saw that there have been problems with him. I am a member and it is hard to descid yes or no for me.

When i was in my practical traning on court i had a similar problem between two parties. What to do was the question. A good and old jugde told me, when you dont know what to do, find the golden brige. (die goldene Brücke suchen).

My idea is, lets give him a trail and trail periode. When he is for example 3 Month on server and there are no problems, than trail him, for again 3 Month. But when there were problems, then forever NO.

It is only an idea.

Sorry my englisch his really bad !

Krieger

Ameero

• Triple As
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26.09.2014, 06:40:31 »
Waiting votes,Yes Or no.

You totally ignored the comments. I don't like the attitude so it's a No from me.

N!ce.

• Double As
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26.09.2014, 18:06:38 »
Okay amero.

Gauki

• CoLeader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27.09.2014, 00:24:35 »
we tryed in 2 times... maybe we test it a 3. time in 1-2 years .. maybe u getting older and more adult :P

N!ce.

• Double As
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 27.09.2014, 09:19:41 »
I told u,last time...

$n!p3d

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 27.09.2014, 14:11:37 »
Waiting votes,Yes Or no.

You totally ignored the comments. I don't like the attitude so it's a No from me.

have to agree with Ameero and Gauki. Perhaps in time when you are older. so a no from me

[DooC] Murdah

• Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 28.09.2014, 19:18:44 »
Deflinetly no from me, after seeing your previous application responses to members voting for your application

Kissaki

• Leader
  • Forum God
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #12 on: 28.09.2014, 20:44:24 »
The last application, also initiated by N!ce - not by one of our members.
He said “Invited by: LeeVeN”, who did not even post here, presenting any argumentation why we should accept the application two months later.

It was a definite no by me last time, and it still is. I don’t actually see any reason why we would have to discuss this further - or continue any voting. Unless you present me arguments and/or convince me, I won’t let it happen.

I’m closing this. And I ask for anyone who would like to make him a trial again in the future, to either post the application for him / start a discussion before-hand, or let him create the application and *immediately* present his support.
Unless we have a member who is willing to speak up for him, I don’t see this happening.

Either way, I will close any further application by N!ce that is not *at least* a year from now, and ask any moderator to do so as well.
Show some patience. Learn some respect.

Of course, feel free to still play with us. I’m happy for every well-behaved or fun player. But you’re not fit to be a member at this point in time.

And with these words, I’m closing this. If you feel like this still needs discussion - PM me.